[Dailydrool] January $ Friday

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Tue Dec 28 15:57:59 PST 2021

January 7 is the date of our next $5 Friday for Debbie’s Dawgs. Our rescues will be Basset Rescue
Across Texas (BRAT) and Basset Rescue of SW Colorado.  Both of these rescues have some expensive
seniors and need our help.

PayPal your donation to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com <mailto:debbiesdawgs at icloud.com> using the friend option - if you don’t know how,
email me and I’ll help you.  Or checks are welcome, too. Please send to Debbies Dawgs  c/o Marci
Thomas, 3906 W Vasconia St. Tampa FL. 33629. We have several donors from this list that are not
on Facebook and I cannot tell you how much we appreciate you!

I am happy to report that last month was an amazing month for our 3 $5 Friday rescues.  Each rescue
received $2738 which is enough to make a difference for each one.  Thanks to everyone who donated
and gave New England and North Texas Basset Hound Rescues and Basset Rescue of Puget Sound
the ability to take in another hound or two. It was incredible to be able to give them that much money to
each of them. The basset nation is such a caring and generous group of folks!

We are looking forward to another record breaking year at Debbie’s Dawgs!  Happy New Year everyone!

Donna, still not drool fueling for any hounds yet but forever missing
Chuck, Bob, Dudley, Pauline, Elmo, Gracie, Bosley, Sunny, YaYa and Maggie