[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

bassethound98 at aol.com bassethound98 at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 07:33:10 PST 2021

Just wanted to take the time to thank the "Droolers" who took the time to send a Howliday card.  Have been a "drooler" for many, many years and have been sending out cards with my furbabies on the photos.  I now live in an Assisted Living Facility where no dogs are allowed. It breaks my heart not to have them with me.  My four furbabies went to live with my adult children in different states, but within 5 months after the transition, each of my babies passed away.  My children think it was from the stress of the transition.  Other Droolers understand the pain of losing a beloved baby.  Seeing the faces of all the Bassets and friends on the cards has brought me so much joy.  Please hug your furbabies for me.  Happy Howlidays to all!!
Barbara Murach
To, Willow, Baxter, Baby, Sam, Piggy, Rufus, Trixie, Dopey, Cleo and Larry,  I miss you my devoted Bassets at the Bridge.  Think of you daily and feel you watching over me through the "telescope" provided at the Bridge.