[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

Leon Winstanley leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Sat Dec 18 17:06:00 PST 2021

Hello fellow Droolers.  Our family card is still under production.  With her
hereditary hemochromatosis, Debbie gets tired easily now.  She hopes to
complete the card this weekend.  Then it is off to the printer.  We hope to
have them out first week of January.  We will make the 1/15/22 deadline.  I
have begun posting cards on our family website.
www.winstanleyclan.us/home.html.  Find the table of links and click on 2021
Daily Drool Howliday Card Exchange.  I want to catch up with all the
wonderful cards we have received already, and have them all posted soon.

Drool to all in need,

Leon