[Dailydrool] Howliday cards

Sherrilyn - sherrilyn1 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 26 14:29:35 PST 2021

Greetings, droolers!

I spent much of December in Ohio taking care of my elderly mother, getting home just a few days before Christmas.
There was an impressive stack of cards waiting for me on the counter. Thanks to all of you who are on top of things!
I saved them all for Christmas Day. Opening each one and savoring the smiles they brought to me was a
delightful way to spend the day. I've been with this group for 20 years now, joining just after I adopted the
late, great Panama Jacques. I don't post very often, but I love reading of the exploits of these crazy hounds!

I picked up my howliday cards a few days ago and intend to get them in the mail this week.

Cheers,
Sherrilyn Wilson