[Dailydrool] Trudy

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 09:22:25 PST 2021

I had to send our girl to the Bridge on Monday.Today is her 15th birthday.
Her first 9 months of her life was a living hell,brought over from Poland
at a mere 12 weeks for breeding,the so called owners were told they could
not breed her because she had no white on her tail ,no good for
hunting.Anyway they put her in a crate with a muzzle on for months,Thank
god that BBR in illinois rescued her.She was 11 months old when we adopted
her.

She was a trip,comical as all get out,loved everyone.We had another basset
Jeffery,just so happened they were the same age by a day.

Trudy loved going to the waddle and basset fest.She was even able to sniff
Nigel,LLewis and Zelda and momperson.She was always welcoming to all 75
fosters we had come through our house in fact she was the reason we got
into basset rescue

We do have 3 other dogs here,one is a basset/dashhound with blue eyes.
Since we moved to the U.P. we have lost 7 dogs,most bassets.My girl left us
to go back to God.Her kidneys failed,it was time.

My heart hurts.

ATB,Trudy,Jeffery,Donner,Cole,Cockers,Hazel and Mason and a foster win,lab
Katie

Marty.