[Dailydrool] Tallulah

kmwlaw at cox.net kmwlaw at cox.net
Sun Feb 14 16:38:27 PST 2021

I'm a little behind on my Drools, but I wanted to extend my sympathies to
another Kathy on the Drool at the loss of her Tallulah.  She sounds like she
loved her forever home with you, Loki, and Matilda, and I'm sure is
recounting all her great adventures with the other pups at the Bridge.  May
memories of her bring you solace.

Sympathy as well to Marty on Trudy's trip to the Bridge.  After such a
horrible start to her life, she certainly scored when she found her home
with you and 75(Wow!!) fosters.  Thank you for providing such a great life
for so many.  I'm sure Trudy loved all of you and I know you'll miss her,
and all the pups who have left for the Bridge forever.  My condolences to
you all.

Despite all the losses, it was lovely to get Snoopy's report from the Bridge
and to hear about the stores and the parade.  Glad to hear Elder Clara
hasn't changed!  What great memories of some wonderful hounds.  Thank you,
Dale, for sharing Snoopy's report with us.

Healing slurps to all who have suffered a loss,

Kathy, Tallulah, and Tucker the Dalmatian, with Moose, Twinkletoes, and
Hooter the harrier ATB with my Peter