[Dailydrool] Confused

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 12:57:26 PST 2021

This is mamas little talky thing and it is hard to hit the right key so
forgive my errors.  She is gone! I am scared. Doc is crazy and will not
listen to mr biskit at all
Doc is so angry that she went away without giving us any warning or maybe
she was momnapped because some men came in and put her on a cart and
whisked her out anhd Mr Biskit let them and Doc was locked in his crate and
couldn t save her so now he won't go in his crate even when he is told to
and he goes out and won't come in when he is. Called even when he is
offered cheese and I won't go out because what if Mr biskit dissapears too?
DEAR Droolers  what should we do??

.mom says the leg broke a 2nd time and I am in the hospital.  What ML says
about Doc is true. Poor Mr biskit really has his hands full!