[Dailydrool] Help. I've been pupnapped!

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 19 07:20:34 PST 2021

Hello everybody,
My name's Princess Mia. I have been pupnapped by a witch and am being held against my will.
Nearly a week ago my dad put me in his car (I like car rides) and drove forever to a strange place, then this witch woman came over and took me away from him.

I screamed and cried and my dad cried as he put all my stuff in her car. The she drove off with me.
I've been stuck with her and her evil sidekick Hettie ever since.
It's wrong I tell you. Somebody call the police, the RSPCA, or whoever, but Get Me Out Of Here!
Mia, who concedes that the food is good, but expectations unrealistic. UK
Note from Sally: Mia has come to me as a foster after her dad got too sick to care for her. She is quite the girl.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android