[Dailydrool] Tilly Phoebe and Harvey

Dave And Sue Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Tue Feb 23 08:56:07 PST 2021

Hi my Drool Family,
You have all been soo supportive after the loss of our Treat Pappy!
The sympathy cards and Christmas cards filled my mailbox as well as my heart!!
We all miss him !
Harvey especially misses the male comrade and the extra treats beside the recliner!!
All in all, Triplets are enjoying more walks and car rides and being the center of attention
Tilly does extremely well on her Selegiline for an almost 14 year old

Phoebe is such a sweetheart at   almost 12 years snd loves everyone she sees
Harvey at almost 11 years has the energy of a puppy in spite of his
Lipoma in his inguinal area that is the size of a 16 inch watermelon
It sways back snd forth when he runs!
I will begin volunteer work soon at the local hospital as part of the Chaplain services

Hugs to all who have lost a fur baby recently
Bev, please get well and back home to your droolers and Mr Biscuit
Love,
Sue
XOX

Sent from my iPhone