[Dailydrool] From the....whatever

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 23:27:20 PST 2021

Well. I just don't know.  SHE isn't back yet. Mr B is doing everything even
dealing with the broken pipes. Someone got some pills for Doc. Because he
was so upset and he is better but he hides in the yard and cries because
She left him.
Mr Biskit says she will be home again but he isn't sure when. She had
something where they cut her leg open again on Monday.  When I told Doc he
cried harder so that  backfired. I am really nervous and can't sleep.i like
the big dog bed but Doc takes it and then I wander around the house until
Mr Biskit makes him move.Then Doc takes the small bed but whispers how he
is going to eat my food. Terrifying!!!!