[Dailydrool] Bugsey's girlfriend

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 23:05:07 PST 2021

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I am finally, truly, head
over heels in love! Her name is Gemma. She is not a hound, but no one can
be perfect. She lives behind our house. She is a cream, English Golden
Retr. She has beautiful, thick white hair. She has a button nose that looks
nice and black in all that white hair. She has very black eyes. She came to
live in the house behind us last March. She was only 8 weeks old at the
time. Her mom works from home, and she has a doggy door. So, I can go out
to the fence and bark for her if she isn't already outside. She is a very
quiet soul. She just comes and listens to me bark sweet nothings to her
through the fence. There are enough knot holes that we can rub noses. The
mom doesn't understand. The dad doesn't understand. They both think I
should show my love by barking very softly and nicely. They don't
understand that the louder I bark means I love Gemma even more. Humans can
be so clueless. Oops! Gotta go! I just heard Gemma come out the dog door!

Bugsey with Beauford, and Browyn the Fairy Princess