[Dailydrool] Princess Mia

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 08:59:20 PST 2021

Dear Princess Mia. Just wanted to send you a special greeting.  I am Browyn
the Fairy Princess. Welcome! Just so you know,  as a Princess, you can play
with Hettie if you want to. You just have to make sure that she understands
that she has to follow your rules! Don't feel bad. I don't have bed
privileges either. Of course, no one in our house does except for the two
leggers. I do have couch privileges.  So do my bossy brothers.  They are my
Knights in Shining Armor.  They have to do my bidding and keep me safe from
harm whether they like it or not! For the most part they are agreeable.
Sometimes they get snotty with me and try to take away my title. Can you
believe the nerve? Anyway,  I  have it on good authority that no one can
take away a Princess title. So there! Best of luck settling into your new
home! Just remember,  you are a Princess! No matter what!

Browyn the Fairy Princess,  and Mighty Hunter Extraordinaire