[Dailydrool] Privations

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 22 00:14:39 PST 2021

It's Princess Mia here again
One is appalled at some of the privations one's having to deal with here. Firstly, that Hettie seems to think I'm a dog! She keeps trying to get one to play! Can you believe it? I tell her plainly that I am a Princess and she is beneath me. One does not play with dogs.
One has tried to engage in light recreational games with The Wicked Witch, but then Hettie tries to join in, so that's not happening.
Then there is the matter of the throne in the living room. Now, clearly it's mine and I took very strong exception to the idea of sharing it with Hettie or the Witch. But the Witch told me I had to stay on the floor if I couldn't share. Share? Me? And she won't even let me in the room with the giant soft bed in it.

Mind you, I showed them. We were out for a walk the other day and I managed to shrug out of my harness and run the Basset 500 all over this big grass bank. I was going to run back to my dad, but the witch put a spell on me, well, she had some really, really nice treats.....

Could someone please make this Witch understand my royal status? The indignities are just too much to bear.
Mia, being held prisoner in the UK