[Dailydrool] Princess Snooty Chops

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 25 07:18:26 PST 2021

This is Hettie
I am so fed up with this prancing princess who has come to stay (and I mean, stay) with us. She is so full of airs and graces.
First of all she was like "I own everything", well. woMum soon put her right on that! You should have seen how far her nose went out of joint when she was not allowed on the sofa.
She refuses to play with me. She can only eat super-posh food and she goes into raging attack monster if she sees another dog. She's exhausting.
Now Bronwyn, I know you meant well with your message, but believe me, she really doesn't need encouraging.
And finally, Merta Lou and Doc, I am so sorry your Momperson had to stay away for a while. I'm sure she'll be home soon, so in the meantime look after Mr Biskit.
Lots of snuggles
Hettie, in the UK (BTW my tummy seems back to normal now, so thank you all for the advice)