[Dailydrool] MomPerson

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 17:56:12 PST 2021

SHE is home I cannot get over it I have to keep checking to make sure she
is still here and Doc doesn't practically breathe unless he can see her he
is always next to her and she has this THING. It is like a basket around
her part way and she leans on it and says something that sounds like one
two three hop and then she does she hops.
So She can't get far.
Mr Biskit is still doing everything so I guess She is on vacation or
something except she has one leg out straight and cannot use it so
inefficient humans are really I mean really.
At least 300 times a day I make her laugh and she says oh you silly b***h
but I hear the love and it is so nice to have her home and
THANK EVERYONE FOR THE LOVE AND DROOL you guys are the best without it she
would still be there so thank you thank you you guys are are are.......