[Dailydrool] $5 Friday for March

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Fri Feb 26 15:43:15 PST 2021

Looks like my previous post landed in cyberspace so my apologies to those who send checks. Our Debbie’s Dawgs $5 Friday rescues this month are Basset Rescue Across Texas and Hounds Haven. These are smaller rescues with a lot of recent vet bills and more on the way.  Any and all size donations are much appreciated.  Our Paypal is debbiesdawgs at icloud.com <mailto:debbiesdawgs at icloud.com>. If you’d rather send a check, the address is Debbis Dawgs, 177 Mountain Vista Blvd. Canton GA. 30115. This coming Friday, March 5th is $5 Friday.

There is something special about this particular $5 Friday.  It marks the beginning of our 8th year of raising money for the senior bassets in rescue!  Who knew?  Last month we raised $4675 for Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc. in Texas.  We have come a long way from our first $5 Friday in 2014 where we raised $1200 for Lola who was with Carolina Basset Hound Rescue.  We’ve found our way and it just keeps getting better.  We do still send packages to seniors in rescue and beds to seniors in rescue who don’t have one.  This is a continuation of our Diana’s Heavenly Bed program started with donations in Diana Rothe’s memory.  It’s so obvious how much Debbie Winchester was loved by the basset folks and it’s wonderful to see our base that has been there with us from the beginning.

Thank you all for your continued support in helping Debbie’s Dawgs make a difference.

Donna, drool fueler for just Maggie these days