[Dailydrool] To Hettie

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 07:00:30 PST 2021

Hi Hettie! It sounds like you need some advice on living with a Princess.
Beauford and I, Bugsey, live the insufferable Browyn the Fairy Princess. It
is a shame Mia won't play with you. You can get a lot of good licks in
under the guise of playing. First of all, try to ignore the brat as much as
possible. Make her come to you for playing and attention. When she gets
completely out of hand, roll her over, stand on her ears, and bark in her
face. If possible, do this when the Mom is not in sight. It sounds like
some of this may not work on Mia. She is different than our Browyn. Our
Browyn is hyper maniac who seems she has to do everything with one of her
brothers present at all time. She considers all dogs she sees as potential
play mates and all humans are potential belly rubbers. She is such a slut!
She goes belly up for anyone! It is shameful! Best of luck! It sounds like
Snooty Chops may be here to stay!

Bugsey and Beauford, bodyguards to the insufferable Browyn the Fairy
Princess