[Dailydrool] Introducing Chauncey

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 19:33:23 PST 2021

Today was a banner day in the Salmon household!  Rapscallion’s Kidd’s Treasure on Gardiner’s Island, call name Chauncey joined our family today!  He was such a good puppy on his eight hour ride home and he’s settling in nicely.  He will be joined in late February or early March by a half sibling.  We are over the moon to have him.  I have posted pictures on my Facebook page.  If you’re not on Facebook and would like to see him send an email to lauraRsalmon at gmail.com and I’ll be happy to send a picture.  Laura Salmon and Chauncey!