[Dailydrool] Decisions, and basset ladies

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 16:02:21 PST 2021

I meant to email when I quit sobbing after I read Bev's post about Conley.
What I wanted to say, and still want to say, is this: I believe that when
we make decisions out of love, we can still make wrong decisions, but we
will always be forgiven by whatever dog or reverse of that word we believe
in. So I think we should forgive ourselves, too.

And Dale? I think i figured out you were a basset lady quite a little while
ago.

I started with one by accident, because they were supposed to be good with
cats. Once I'd been had by a basset, well... i think I'm a basset lady now,
too.

Mary
(just me. Paddi and Simba don't talk philosophy)