[Dailydrool] Annie Belle Goldizen 11/11/2005-1/14/2021

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 16 09:44:25 PST 2021

It is with great sadness that we tell you that sweet Annie departed for the bridge after 15 years and 2 months.  No one ever thought she would make it that far after having a cancerous growth removed from her right front leg almost 4 years ago.  She made it thru 2 more surgeries on the same leg and perservered.  I am sure it had probably spread to other places and she did have arthritis in her hind legs.  We knew the time would be coming very soon and Thursday morning it was time.  She was the most mellow basset I have ever had.  Loved her car rides and as many of you know she loved to pose for pictures and dress up.  My vet went above and  beyond the call to keep her going.  We sure miss her snoring like a freight train coming.  If you didn't know where she was you could hear her.  I am sure she is reuniting with Pawcasso Blossom and Jennie Mae and meeting new friends.  She always wanted to meet Snoopy so hopefully she has gotten to meet him.  Forever in our hearts dearest girl.

Cookie Goldizen(pawsforblossom at hotmail.com)