[Dailydrool] Snoopy Checking in - Annie Belle

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 16 15:19:29 PST 2021

Hi all, its Snoopy (ATB) here,
I've been settling in here ATB ... there is so much to do and so much to see and so much to EAT.  OMG there's a lot of food here it's really something and I can eat CHICKEN and I don't get bumps everywhere so thats really nice.
On Thursday I was waiting to use the telescope to check on the clueless momPerson and I had to wait a long time cause there was a basset named Annie Belle Goldizen and she was watching her momPerson through that thing.  Annie put off leaving for the bridge as long as she could, probably longer than she should have, she's a lot like me, stubborn.  She didn't want to leave her momPerson behind any more than I did and at the end it was only love holding her up. Just like me.
So, I left her to watch her momPerson. I came back on Friday and she was still at it.
So, I went away and came back today and finally I went to the lab side of the bridge and stood on Cyrus' back to use the telescope there to have a look at momPerson and after that I went back and had a long talk with Annie Belle Goldizen and we agreed that I'd write to the drool and tell her mom she arrived safe and sound and she'd go play in the fields of daisies with Pawcasso Blossom and Jennie Mae who have been by her side waiting to play since she got here.
Last time I saw the 3 of them they were frolicking up a storm, over there in those daisies.  Frolicking through fields of daisies and their magical daisies too they don't get smooshed when you frolic all over them.  It's pretty great.
I've let the kitchen beagles know that she'll be joining us for dinner and they don't have to make up a special buffet for the 3 of them over by the telescope anymore.  She loves her mom and she will keep on checking on her ... but hey ... this is the rainbow bridge and a girl ought to frolic.  So she is.
More later from Snoopy who might just go frolic with Annie Belle and Pawcasso and Jennie Mae