[Dailydrool] Snowpeople

LYNN and LINDA FERRELL ldferrell at msn.com
Tue Jan 26 15:40:58 PST 2021

Our neighbors have a coonhound. They noted recently that he growled and barked at a snowman near his midwestern yard. A few others chimed in that their dogs also growled at snowpeople. Our basset Lucy is one who definitely does.  She will notice a new “figure” along the route on a walk and slows down, checks it out, growls and stops if she perceives any movement of twig appendages or scarf. If she feels trouble, she will bark too! Do your hounds, current or past, protect you from snow people?
Lucy and her people