[Dailydrool] Snoopy (ATB) Checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 27 08:45:38 PST 2021

Hi all, it's Snoopy (ATB) here,
Wow, it's been outrageous around here lately.  I can't speak to time, there isn't really time here so I have no idea about the time.  I can tell you I was ordering STEAK at the buffet ... I was HOWLING for a filet mignon and up came a fellow and he HOWLED right along with me.  So we both got our steaks and we struck up a conversation and what do you know??  He has second hand sniffed me so he claimed, said him momPerson brought home a painting and it smelled like me.  Many years ago.  Cowboy is his name and he has just arrived!!  Well he is delighted with the food (we all love the food) and he doesn't play poker but he really really likes being social so LuLu organized a howling contest and Cowboy WON!  Which made me somewhat upset because I have a really, really, good howl but Cowboy's was more soul full everyone said.  His brother Rupert also stacked the vote I'm pretty sure ... those two go everywhere together.
So, I got those two to come frolic with me in the fields of daisies (they thought I was silly, but I love daisies).  There we were frolicking away when suddenly there was a MASSIVE STORM of DAISIES it was like a stampede and here came SIMBA with Vernon Q basset and that Simba is a long legger and  man oh man that boy can stomp some daisies!!  He's quick, that boy.  Oh my word!
Well we all stopped by the telescope and looking in on our families.  Cowboy got a little bit teary ... he misses his little boys ... little boys are very very scarce at the bridge (THANK GOODNESS) and so he misses his.  Also he misses his mommy.  When he checks her she seems weepy and he wants her to have a furkid.  I told him she needs time.  Simba looked in and saw his mommy and wished she'd stop crying but she won't (I told him to check later).  Seriously are all of you momPersons clueless??  We are WATCHING and here we were frolicking through fields of daisies and now this.  Sheesh.
Well Simba went over to his area of the bridge to look for his fur family but he'll be back.  Cowboy and I are going to go howl for some more steak and I think we'll bring Vernon Q basset with us ... he says he likes steak.
More later from Snoopy who has no idea what day this is.