[Dailydrool] Frankie

Ellen Cole erc2761 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 08:56:36 PST 2021

We don't have any droolers left, but are sending prayers for Frankie.
GracieLou FlatBasset had Pancreatitis when she was 12 and we were so
worried about her! We had to give her sub-Q fluids twice a day. She
absolutely refused to take her pain meds...so we didn't have good pain
control...so she would NOT eat. I had discovered the magic of cream cheese
for pilling when Oliver had lymphoma, so I asked the vet if we could try
fat free cream cheese to get her pill down. The vet agreed, and as soon as
we did that GracieLou turned the corner. She started to eat that same day
and never looked back. She was back to normal in no time. Hoping Frankie
starts feeling better soon.

Ellen