[Dailydrool] February $5 Friday is Feb. 5

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Thu Jan 28 11:31:48 PST 2021

Our February rescue for $5 Friday is Basset Buddies Basset Hound
Rescue in TX. PayPal your donation to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com <mailto:debbiesdawgs at icloud.com> using
the Friend option, please!

Checks may be sent to Debbies Dawgs, 177 Mountain Vista Blvd.
Canton GA. 30115. The mail is still taking forever so please mail
early if you can.  If not, we accept donations whenever they come in
and forward to the rescue.

Last month we had an amazing total for Carolina BHR - we raised
$5585. What a great way to start the new year!

The support for these seniors in rescue continues to be so heartwarming.
Thanks to all who donate for being there and making a difference.

Donna, drool fueler for just Maggie these days