[Dailydrool] Adoption is the best option when you are ready

bassetresque bassetresque at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 09:01:06 PST 2021

Kara your apprehension is very understandable. I have been adopting since 2000 and still nervous when I fill out the application. Exactly like you. You live in an area where Rescues have many Hounds in need. So many furbabies in need of a loving furever home. Maybe your home. Fill out that application when you are ready. A Hound will find you. My kidz at the Bridge seem to have a habit of sending me a Hound of their choice. I know this sounds crazy. Maybe it is. However when one of my furkidz goes to the Bridge another joins the family. Just a matter of time. Let your heart decide with some help from Rooney and Fritz.Huggz Pam Lucy Lou and Frankie too Sent from my Galaxy