[Dailydrool] Snoopy's reports from the Bridge

kmwlaw at cox.net kmwlaw at cox.net
Wed Jul 7 15:59:55 PDT 2021

While it is certainly sad to read of our beloved bassets' trips to the
Bridge, it is so comforting to read of their joyous welcome - thank you,
Snoopy (and your earthly scribe) for keeping us up to date on the
celebrations.  Like in the days of Elder Clara's reports, it sounds as
though things at the Bridge are just as raucous as ever  It's nice to think
of our furbabies having fun again. Thanks!

Kathy Wilson, Tallulah, and Tucker the Dalmatian, with Moose, Twinkletoes,
and Hooter the harrier all ATB with my Peter