[Dailydrool] Thank you all

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 16:03:02 PDT 2021

First, Snoopy! Thank you very much to you and your scribe, Dale, for the
report.

I did not know about the twerking, but I am not surprised. Paddi was
absolutely the queen of the circle wag... twerking would be just a small
step forward.

Thank you all for your messages, too, both her and via email. So much
appreciated. I look forward to the day when I will be able to announce the
arrival of a new hound. It won't be for a while -- must give the girl a
chance to party before she looks into the serious business of finding me
another basset - but I'm pretty sure it will happen.

In the meantime, i'm not going anywhere!
Mary