[Dailydrool] From the desk of MOM

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 02:05:49 PDT 2021

I have been away awhile  and unable to follow exactly what has been
happening on the Drool but I know several iconic Hounds have made their way
across the Bridge. I send love and cookies-- it i difficult to know what to
say other than I know the emptiness is frightening but it will get better.
As to those of you who have taken the time to send  cards and goodies I
thank you with all my heart, The difference it makes is phenomenal. Thank
you, so very much.
I am almost back. Not yet entirely, but getting  there. We shall return!
MomPeron, Merta Lou, and Doc