[Dailydrool] Please post - basset a day calendar update

kim bouchey kbouchey at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 10:38:05 PDT 2021

I hope this email finds everyone doing well! BaRCSE originally planned on accepting calendar submissions on July 10th (yesterday), but we are having some issues with our website so please hold tight and know that we are still going to have the calendar this year.
We are changing the format of the actual calendar a bit to help with shipping costs and streamlining your counter/desk space. The calendars will be about the same size with a small spiral at the top and a cardboard insert at the bottom to add stability for display. The calendar will go January thru June and then you will turn it around and see July thru December. We are very excited about the changes to the design. I will email out an update about a new date hopefully soon! Thanks for your support!

Thanks, Kim Bouchey BaRCSE President Adoption Coordinator