[Dailydrool] Biting puppies

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 10:09:40 PDT 2021

Oh, it is so easy to forget the biting when you look into cute puppy faces.
But yes, you did forget. Our Jane, the only small puppy we had, was deadly
with those teeth.

I never found a good way to stop it, though I tried all the ideas I found
online.

The good news is that it does end eventually, when your limbs are about as
sore as their gums and your most treasured items have been chewed up.  Keep
everything under cover until then.

This is one of the reasons I do not do puppies. They are adorable, but my
patience was worn out by Jane, and even all the years haven't eradicated
those days from my mind.

Sorry I cannot be of real help, but I do feel for you.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets