[Dailydrool] Buford

kmwlaw at cox.net kmwlaw at cox.net
Wed Jun 16 15:34:34 PDT 2021

Kacy,

Congrats on the arrival of Buford!!!!  He sounds like a perfect fit for your
family - I'm sure the Bridge hounds fully vetted him to be sure he was the
right basset for you.  Glad to know he's making his dining preferences known
too - uncovered kibble was fine at the foster's house, but now that he's
HOME, he's expecting certain perks.  Enjoy!!!

Slurps,

Kathy Wilson, Tallulah, and Tucker the Dalmatian, with Moose, Twinkletoes,
and Hooter the harrier all ATB with my Peter