[Dailydrool] Welcome to Buford, also, funny exchange

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 15 16:49:28 PDT 2021

Hello from Chomper,
I already saw the pictures of him on Instagram he has a lace ear and he's just gorgeous and the little boys looked really pleased and honestly the three of them are just adorable so congratulations all around!!!
In other news the clueless momPerson took up water color painting last summer and she has quite a knack with the hounds you see ... painters run in the family but I won't drop names, anyway imagine her SHOCK when she painted a dog and it looked ... very much like a dog ... even her teacher said straight off ... hmmmmm ... something very odd happening with the dogs ... paint more dogs ...
and so she does ... she finds pictures of random dogs and she paints them and then she will tell the person she's painted their dog and they always ask for the painting and she always gives it to them, asks them to send a donation to basset rescue of their choice but yeah ... it's her new thing .... now remember ... she's clueless.  Also, she loves to paint bassets and so it's often a basset .... anyway ... the latest ... this was their exchange in direct message
person:            Hello I just love the paintingmomPerson:   Oh thats wonderful I'm thrilled, Quincy is really a handsome houndperson:            ummmmmm ... I think we know each other.momPerson:   We do??  From where ....person:            Well ... the daily drool among other ....momPerson:   ok .... hmmm ... you know I'm clueless .....person:           I THOUGHT that was you!!!  Dale, you've painted Quincy ... you know .... board waddle king 2019 ...Annika's hound ....momPerson:   oh!  of course ... terribly sorry ... it's good to hear from you!
They had a good laugh.  She really is you know. Completely clueless.  She's painted Sally's Millie too ... with all the pups the day they were born.  She's on Instagram if you want to see.
Goodbye from Chomper who can't stop laughing, she's always going to be clueless