[Dailydrool] Oops Somehow forgot the zip code!

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Tue Jun 29 14:41:42 PDT 2021

My apologies - just found out I left off the zip code for the address for
sending a check to Debbie’s Dawgs! Here’s the complete address again
in case someone needs it:

Debbie’s Dawgs c/o Lindy
5137 Chestnut Circle
Woodstock GA. 30188

Thanks to all who are donating - it means a lot to this little rescue and the
hounds that are living there!  The Hounds of Peaceful Place is in Chesnee
SC.

Donna, not drool fueling for any hounds these days
Missing Chuck, Bob, Dudley, Pauline, Elmo, Gracie, Bosley, Sunny, YaYa and Maggie