[Dailydrool] Snoopy

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 02:50:45 PDT 2021

Dear Snoopy,
I can't thank you enough for meeting my sweet Bugsey at the gates to the
Bridge. It was exactly how I envisioned it would be. Please try to keep him
occupied for another day or two. We are really trying to get our acts
together down here, but I will not tell a lie. It is hard. Very hard. It
was so very unexpected, and as you have observed, Bugsey always was a bit
of a wild one, always the life of the party. Take him around to meet all of
his friends that went to the Bridge before him. There are so very many of
them. He may also want to go visit Mr. Cooper, Sir, Cyrus, and his old
friends from Indiana that hung out with us when their parents had to go
away on business, Bouncer and Brook the Border Terriers (he called them the
terrors, but he let them lie on top of him and cry while they were missing
their parents.)

We will get there. We will adjust to the new normal, not because we want
to, but because we have no other choice. The house is way to quiet without
Bugsey here.  Have him look in the telescope during the day. The nights are
still filled with lots of tears.

Jennifer with Beauford, and Browyn the Fairy Princess