[Dailydrool] Hello

K. Green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 16:23:28 PDT 2021

Seems the drools are few and far between these days. Just want to say hello
to all, and that we think of our DD family often. We are actively searching
for a new hound or two to add to our home after losing Cowboy in January.
Haven't found one yet, but we continue to look daily. The northern
California rescue has no hounds. A good thing of course, but not when you
want to adopt. We are checking Craigslist too, as far away as Nevada. Will
likely have to go far from home, maybe SoCal. Daphneyland is about 12 hours
from us, perhaps we arrange a field trip.

This week we will be dog sitting for friends though so that will be lovely.
To have active paws in the house again, nails clicking on the floors and
someone to pick up all the food these kids drop on the floor. Its a lab mix
named Cleo, and a little shorty Corgi mix named Danny DeVito. Our 3 year
old, Frankie, is going to have a blast!

Its weird not having a dog. We throw away so much food, it's hilarious.
Makes us realize how much we have the hounds, and when I sweep, how much
they got off the floor. :) I have two more weeks off of maternity leave. I
was hoping to find out new hound while off work to ease the transition but
I doubt that will happen now. Oh well, when it's right it'll happen, I
know. We are just very much looking forward to that day.

We hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. We send love and baby drool to
all in need.

Drool on,
Kacy, currently houndless
Cowboy and Rupert ATB