[Dailydrool] Beauford update

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 18:04:05 PDT 2021

Hey everyone. Beauford here.  We are figuring out how to survive without
Bugsey. It is so weird though. I used to never have any issues sleeping.
If I was in my crate, I was sleeping.  End of statement.  Now...now it is
different.  I get in my crate and I  just can't sleep. I think about how I
miss Bugsey. I know mom and dad miss the goof ball as well. They are trying
very hard to appear stoic, but I  know better. I can feel the sadness
coming off of them. I hear them crying in their room. So, I cry.  Then I
cry some more. You would think Browyn would be devastated. Mom made her
start sleeping with Bugsey about 7 years ago because she just couldn't
sleep without a big lug next to her. Mom knew I needed my space and beauty
sleep, so she made Bugsey take care of Browyn at night. So, now that Bugsey
is at the Bridge, the mom figured Browyn would cry and cry, but no she
snores. That girl snores SO MUCH! She wakes me up and I can't go back to
sleep! So, I cry.

Beauford with Browyn the Fairy Princess mascarading as a Freight Train and
the mom, Jennifer