[Dailydrool] Cruelty

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 22 09:35:08 PDT 2021

Hello it's Samantha Jane,
I am being forced to wear a blow up THING around my neck.  I am extremely dissatisfied with this state of affairs. The clueless momPerson REFUSES to remove it except for walks because I have a history of removing my stitches myself.  Apparently that is frowned upon in this establishment!
>From what she can see (she won't remove the blow up thingy, I won't let her see) I'm healing up nicely.  The *thing* grew in a place where  another, similar, "thing" was removed last summer.  Mom says it's skin cancer.  Vet says it's localized.  I say I am DONE with this stupid blow up collar.  And here we are.
I am 6 days post op.  Last night the place where the "thing" was removed was itching like crazy .... and I can only get to the very last stitch and only if I twist and contort and oh!!!  So I tried to get Chomper to lick it for me but mom says he's not allowed so I raced up and down the hall frantically but it still itched ...  the vet prescribed a pain med to "dope me up" when I do this and so mom gave it to me and I settled down.  For a while.
I'm SO done!  Done.  Done.  Done.  Take the darned blow up thingy off of me, I'll remove my stitches and we'll be all set.
ARG!
Sincerely,Samantha Jane Rutz .... who has to wear this stupid thing at least 4 more days.