[Dailydrool] Oh, Jennifer, I am so sorry -- and Dale, omg how horrifying

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 11:49:32 PDT 2021

Hello Jennifer, and Beauford and Bronwyn,

We were so sorry to hear of Bugsey's unexpected trip to the Bridge. The
only good thing about something like that is that there is no more
suffering now -- for Bugsey -- but that transfers the suffering to those of
us left behind. We had a cat named Coco who departed (NOT to the basset
bridge, she would have been horrified) similarly after exploratory surgery,
and it was devastating.

And Dale -- oh, my goodness. I do hope Samantha will make a full and
complete recovery and STAY recovered. I cannot imagine. I'm so glad you
were home when it happened, at least.

Please stay healthy everyone, ok? Our small community was devastated
recently by the death of two community members on a construction site and I
want some peace and boring news!

Paddi B Basset sends her regards, and snooter kisses and drool to all in
need,
Mary