[Dailydrool] Bugsey and Samantha

kmwlaw at cox.net kmwlaw at cox.net
Mon Mar 22 19:53:07 PDT 2021

Heartfelt sympathy to Jennifer and family (two and four leggers) on Bugsey's
unexpected trip to the Bridge.  I'm glad that Snoopy reported on his stellar
arrival, but I know how much it hurts those left behind.  Take good care of
each other at this sad time.

And Samantha, no more volcanic bleeding!  Your mom must have been scared to
death!  She needs you to be nice and steady and healthy, so don't grow any
more pimples, okay?

Healing slurps to all,

Kathy Wilson, Tallulah, and Tucker the Dalmatian, with Moose, Twinkletoes,
and Hooter the harrier all ATB with my Peter