[Dailydrool] Bugsey and Browyn

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 07:45:57 PDT 2021

I want to thank everyone so very much for all the emails of support I have
received personally and on the drool. This is the absolute greatest group
of people ever. All the support has meant so very much. Just about the time
I think I am doing okay, something happens and the flood gates
open...again.

As much as you all deserve a personal response, I must confess, I am just
not up to it. I hope you will accept this post as thanks to all of you
wonderful people.

Browyn is fine. She just gets a note because she had to have surgery on
Thursday. She had several cysts that were creating ongoing issues and she
had a lump on her lower chest that just couldn't decide it was a mast cell
tumor or a fatty lump. So, we had to get that off of her. I am glad we got
4 other cysts off of her. They just kept filling up and either exploding or
I lanced them and then had to drain them weekly. Browyn had one on her
right knee and she just would not leave it alone. Fortunately, the one on
her chest was obviously a fatty lump as soon as it was excised. I am so
very thankful! As you all might imagine, I wasn't sure I could handle it
coming back as cancer at this point. The incision on her chest swelled up
huge and ugly on Friday and I had to take her back to the vet after I sent
him a picture. (How did we manage before we could snap a picture of things
and send them to the vet?) It was not infected, but just really swollen and
bruised. So, I was instructed to put frozen peas on it several times a day.
The Fairy Princess was not too sure about that at all. My mom suggested
using an ace bandage after wrapping the peas in a dish towel and that
worked really well. The swelling has gone down and today it looks pretty
normal.

Jennifer with Beauford, and Browyn the Fairy Princess