[Dailydrool] Mia

kmwlaw at cox.net kmwlaw at cox.net
Sat Mar 27 17:05:03 PDT 2021

Sally,

I'm so sorry to hear about your trip to the ER, but know that you've done
everything you could and then some for Mia.  Here's hoping the behaviorist
can come up with some solutions for the poor girl, and that an appropriate
home can be found - clearly the intended foster situation would not have
been safe.  Sending healing drool to your hand, and sincere thanks for
taking on such a challenging pupper.

Kathy Wilson, Tallulah, and Tucker the Dalmatian, with Moose, Twinkletoes,
and Hooter the harrier all ATB with my Peter