[Dailydrool] Ha ha. I aced my first lesson.

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 16:31:05 PDT 2021

Mariah here. I am much smarter than humans.
I had my first dog behavior lesson today.  I aced it. I met probably ten different stranger dogs and greeted each appropriately, cordially, with low tail wags and not a crumb of aggression.  I even paraded past a leashed dog with aggression problems and just averted my eyes and walked past. No problems with this basset hound. No “red collar” needed for me, Auntie Dawn of the East. The teacher wondered if Mom was a little nuts and if she didn’t already know Mom, would have assumed that was the case. . I was in fact the perfect dog. Two people in the PETCO where I had my lesson even wanted to adopt me. Bwa ha ha ha ha.
I smiled the whole ride home. I do know how to behave. It’s just that sometimes I simply decide not to. today I decided to behave.  I need to go back next week again, but I bet I’m discharged from probation then and afterwards I can go back to exercising my own judgment an decision making skills.  Mariah