[Dailydrool] $5 Friday for May

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon May 3 15:55:45 PDT 2021

I think my previous post about $5 Friday is lost in cyberspace or maybe I sent it to the wrong address.
Who knows!  At any rate our rescue is Daphneyland, a favorite for so many.  They have 36 seniors.
Yikes.  Please donate to help this rescue. Remember that they rehabilitate bassets, too - such
important work they do all day and most of the night.   Donations can be made via PayPal to
debbiesdawgs at icloud.com or by check to this TEMPORARY mailing address: Debbie’s Dawgs
C/o LINDY, P.O. Box 1483.  Woodstock GA. 30188. If you’ve already sent to the Canton GA address,
it’s okay for this time. Our treasurer is relocating so next month, it will need to come to the address
above, though, for June.  We will have a permanent address in a couple of months. Sorry for the confusion!

Thanks so much to those of you who donate - it’s a huge help and you are making a difference!

Donna, drool fueling for no hounds right now
Missing Chuck, Bob, Dudley, Pauline, Elmo, Gracie, Bosley, Sunny, YaYa and Maggie, all ATB