[Dailydrool] Puppies & Dexter

Susan Scott-Chambers lily5943 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 04:54:05 PDT 2021

Sally, I loved your story about the surprise puppies. The pics are lovely.

So glad Dexter is sneaking ice cream again. I know his visits must be a real ray of sunshine.

Noodle has a new habit. Around 7-8 pm, she comes up and tells us she’s hungry. She barks, prances around and gives us The Look. She will not settle down until she gets a snack. Half an apple or some carrots are not enough  Usually it’s a pb&j sandwich that she shares with Chance. Then she settles right down.

This wild child is 13 and a half, so I think she deserves spoiling. When I get up to go get the snack, she dances around; it’s so cute.

Love and drool to all!
Susan
With Noodle and Chance
And Sophie, Jolie, Gracie, and Beau ATB