[Dailydrool] Beauford

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat May 22 10:00:45 PDT 2021

Thanks so much Kathy! I know Beauford is in good hands. I just wish the
last 5 hours of his life were not such a nightmare.  It isn't like he was
the picture of health. He had anal glands cancer, and a bad ticker. I will
make sure Browyn gets the extra treat. Thanks for reaching out to us.
Fortunately,  my Fairy Princess is taking it all in stride.

Jennifer with Browyn the Fairy Princess