[Dailydrool] Samantha Jane

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 27 21:39:35 PST 2021

Hi it's Samantha Jane,

Am I doing it right?  Can you see my post?  I have no idea but I need some help with Chomper because we have a problem.
Chomper likes to play and I like to play but I don't really know how to play I mean I try and I can alligator mouth but what happens is I get very worked up and start getting loud and then I go real fast and I'll run over the top of Chomper or I'll nip him too hard and he'll come back at the same force and then I'll run for it so then he'll stop so I come back and try to start but now he's too worked up and he tries to hump me
THE CLUELESS MOMPERSON HAS HAD IT WITH THESE ANTICS WHERE I GET HIM ALL SUPERCHARGED AND THEN ACT ALL INDIGNANT THAT HE'S ALL WORKED UP.
So I need to some help to solve it.
Love,Samantha Jane