[Dailydrool] Samantha Jane

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 05:16:54 PST 2021

Dear Samantha Jane,

Browyn the Fairy Princess here. You did great with your first post.
Congratulations! I am not sure I have that much advice to offer.  There are
a couple of things. The first one is the hardest and the only thing you
have direct control over. That is...wait for it...be quiet. I know. Not
great advice, but you have to sometimes bite the bullet and just shut up
before the whole house is in trouble, but I think this is the very hardest
to do. The others are training your Momperson. She needs to learn to open
the door and send you all outside when you get to roudy. My mom is
terrible. She doesn't like loud noises in the house ever. So when my
brothers (ATB) would get too rowdy with me, she would say if we were going
to play like that we had to go outside. Then she would open the door and we
would run, and wrestle, and run until we could hardly breathe anymore. Then
we would come inside and sleep. If it was really cold (not often in GA, or
rainy a lot in GA) she would tell us in a calm, but determined voice to
play quietly. If all else failed, we would get a long lasting treat that
was more enjoyable than wrestling. That only goes so far when it has been
raining for 4 solid days. Of course if it wasn't a torential downpour and
it wasn't a cold, cold rain, mom would let us outside anyway. Then she
would meet us at the door with lots of towels and only let one in at a time
(we all can wait out of the rain on the screened porch) and dry us off. I
am not sure if any of this will help, but it is all I have. Good luck!
Aren't you bigger than Chomper? Can you just sit on his head? NEver worked
for me because I was the smallest. The boys weighed in at 52-53 pounds and
I weighed in at 37.

Browyn the Fairy Princess with the mom Jennifer