[Dailydrool] Snoopy reports

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 4 16:20:13 PDT 2021

Hi all, Snoopy here,
Well I've been trying to get to this computer for days, couldn't find it for all the confetti ... it's been ridiculous around here with the balloons and the streamers and the mariachi band ... I kept telling Abbie and Bo they were going OVERBOARD but noooooooo ... when their mother arrived everything had to be ... ALL THAT.
Sure enough ... along came Megan with a marching band of her own and ladies in waiting ... someone stopped at the hat shop on the way to greet her apparently because she was wearing a FINE hat and a very nice set of pearls and quite a stunning gown too .. there was fireworks and balloon releases and buffet tables set out along the parade route.  I've never seen anything like it. Really.  And here I thought I'd seen everything.  Nope.  Apparently not.
Megan tried to use the telescope but it's a real waterworks down there ... don't let her mom kid you ... Abbie and Bo keep claiming she'll calm down ... myself I've bought stock in kleenex tissue because she's really going at it .... seriously your furkids are fine up here ... Megan has a nice fluffy cloud right in between Abbie and Bo and she's requested prime rib for dinner this evening and also mentioned that the none stop 24x7 wild raging party could possibly be curtailed for long enough to get a nap .... but i digress.
More later from Snoopy who's going to go waltz with Megan before they take down all the decorations