[Dailydrool] 2022 Senior Basset calendar on sale!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Oct 6 03:43:10 PDT 2021

Hi Droolers!

Now that our 2022 Senior Basset Calendar hounds have been chosen, it is time
to purchase one of these fantastic calendars!

$23 gets you a beautiful 13x26 wall calendar (when opened up) with a
beautiful 13x13 Senior Basset on each month!

Plenty of room to jot down appts one each day alongside a special hound on
each date!

You will not be disappointed with the quality and value of this calendar!
This marks our 15th year!

Be sure to order, due to the high cost of each one, we do not order extras,
Don't get left out!

Order here:
https://seniorhoundsabound.wpcomstaging.com/product-category/2022-senior-bas
set-calendars/

All proceeds help Senior Houndsabound, a 501c3 rescue

Thank you all for the support you have given over all the years,  if anyone
prefers to send a check for the calendar, please let me know and we can get
the information to you!

Wen and the Bounders